The process of filling out the examination forms for regular students is scheduled to commence on October 3, 2023, and conclude on October 13, 2023. During this period, institutions and schools are required to undertake the following steps:
- Fee collection: Institutions and schools must collect the applicable examination fees from their regular candidates.
- Form verification: They are also responsible for meticulously verifying the details provided in the application forms.
- Payment of examination fees: Within the specified dates, the institutions/schools are obligated to remit the examination fees for their regular candidates.
Before initiating the application form filling process, candidates should thoroughly check and verify the following particulars:
- Previous board registration number, if applicable
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Second language choice
- Optional subject (if applicable)
- Identification mark
The fee payment details are as follows:
For the High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) exam:
- The application fee is Rs. 1350
- For change of exam centre, the fee is Rs. 200
For the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) exam, which includes Arts, Commerce, and Science streams:
- The application fee is Rs. 1500
- Additional practical
examination feeof Rs. 100 per subject.
- For change your exam centre, the fee is Rs. 200
Students with disabilities are exempt from paying examination fees.
Additionally, the notice also states that the head of the registered school is responsible for verifying the application form. This verification process includes checking the accuracy of the candidates’ online entries, such as their photograph, signature, and other details. The school head has to ensure that all the provided information is correct and complete before forwarding the application to the Board.
The allocation of examination centres will be carried out by the Examination Committee of the Board. This allocation process will take place only after the entire registration procedure has been finalised. This includes the thorough verification of applications by school authorities, who must ensure that all details are accurate and complete. Once this verification process is completed and the applications are forwarded to the Board, the Examination Committee will then proceed with the allocation of examination centres.
Read the detailed notification below.