The online registration for KLEE 5-Year Phase 1 Counselling 2023 started on September 20 and closed on September 25. The provisional seat allotment result will be out today, September 26 and the final seat allotment result will be declared on September 28, 2023.
How to check Kerala 5-year LLB Seat Allotment Result 2023?
Step 1. Visit the official website at cee.kerala.gov.in
Step 2. On the homepage, click on the link for Kerala 5-year LLB seat allotment result 2023
Step 3. A new login window will appear on the screen, log in with your CEE Kerala registration credentials
Step 4. The KLEE 5-year LLB seat allotment result 2023 will appear on the screen
Step 5. Download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Direct Link: KLEE 5-year LLB Seat Allotment Result 2023
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
1. Candidate’s Data Sheet.
2. Allotment Memo issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
3. SSLC or any relevant school records/birth certificate/passport/other valid document to prove date of birth in original.
4. Original Mark list and Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
5. Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate studied last.
6. Four copies of recent passport-size photograph.
7. The applicant who is employed or trainee in Government/Quasi Government/Banks etc. shall, at the time of interview, produce a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the Institution where the candidate was employed.
8. Candidates who passed their qualifying examination from Universities/Boards outside the state shall produce an “Eligibility Certificate” from the concerned University in Kerala, to the effect that the qualifying examination has been recognized by the University.
9. The student who qualifies from other Universities should produce migration certificate at the time of admission or before 1st-semester examinations for the course.
10. Originals of all the uploaded documents/certificates (to prove nativity/reservation/fee concession).
11. Any other certificates/documents required to be furnished as per the prospectus/notifications/allotment memo.