As per the original schedule, the registration for Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 was supposed to end on October 18, however, the Board has now extended the last date of registration to October 31, 2023.
1. All single girl female students who have achieved a minimum of 60% marks or more in their CBSE Class X Examination, and are currently enrolled in Class XI or XII at a school affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with a monthly tuition fee not exceeding Rs. 1,500 during the academic year, are eligible for this scholarship.
2. The scholarship shall be awarded to Indian Nationals only.
3. The student must continue her school studies in Class XI and XII in school.
4. Candidates who have passed CBSE Class X Examination in 2023 will be considered.
5. A scholar under the scheme while availing scholarship can enjoy other concession(s) given by the school in which she is studying.
Duration of Scholarship
The scholarship awarded is subject to annual renewal for a period of one year, corresponding to the completion of class XI, contingent upon the scholar’s successful promotion to the next academic level. To secure renewal, the scholar must attain a minimum aggregate of 50% or higher marks in the examination that determines her progression to the subsequent class. Furthermore, the tuition fees for Class X should not exceed Rs. 1,500 per month during the academic year, and any subsequent tuition fee increases over the following two years should not surpass a total enhancement of 10% compared to the initial tuition fee.
How to apply for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
Step 1. Visit the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education at cbse.gov.in
Step 2. On the homepage, go to the Single Girl Child Scholarship link
Step 3. Register yourself using your class 10 roll number and date of birth
Step 4. Now, login using the same details and fill in the application form
Step 5. Upload the required documents and fill out the application form
Step 6. Download and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference
Apply Here: Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023