The list of candidates provisionally allotted seats based on merit-cum-preferences filled during counselling can be accessed on the official website of the Board: jkbopee.gov.in. Selected candidates must report to their allotted Colleges/Institutions between September 27, 2023, and October 3, 2023, for the completion of the admission process.
The following documents in original are required for admission:
• MBBS Degree / Diploma Certificate (where applicable)
• NEET/PDCET Score Card 2023 (where applicable)
• NOC from the Health and Medical Education Department
• Any other document as required by the College Authorities
Candidates who are provisionally selected must report for admission by or before 4:00 p.m. on October 3, 2023. Failure to do so will make them ineligible for further rounds of counselling if conducted.
In case of any shortfall in admissions, Colleges must submit the required information to the Board by 5:00 p.m. on October 3, 2023.
• Admission is provisional and may be cancelled if any furnished information is found false or fabricated.
• Concealing information may result in the cancellation of selection/admission and the imposition of fines/penalties.
• Heada of Institutions must verify the eligibility/documents of provisionally selected candidates before allowing them to join.
• Institutions are encouraged to keep admission counters open on holidays/off days to facilitate timely admissions.
• Institutions must keep records of admissions and report any shortfalls in admissions through email by 5:00 p.m. on October 3, 2023.
Direct link to download J&K BOPEE provisional selection list for DNB courses 2023
How to download J&K BOPEE Provisional Selection List for DNB Courses After the First Round of Counselling
Step 1: Visit the official website of J&K BOPEE at www.jkbopee.gov.in.
Step 2: Look for the “Provisional Selection List for DNB Courses After First Round of Counselling” link on the homepage.
Step 3: Click on the link to access the selection list.
Step 4: The list will be available in PDF format. You can use a PDF reader to view it.
Step 5: Search for your name or roll number in the selection list to check if you have been provisionally selected.
Step 6: If your name is on the list, make note of the admission process dates and required documents mentioned in the article for further proceedings.