As per the notice, the Practical Examinations/ Project/ Internal Assessment for the session 2023-24 for both classes X and XII for winter-bound schools are to be conducted from November 14, 2023, to December 14, 2023. The Board has issued the SOPs and guidelines for the conduct of the examinations.
Students and parents must note that the dates and instructions are only for winter-bound schools and are not applicable for regular-session schools.
Important Guidelines for Class 10
– The practical examinations/project/internal assessments shall be conducted by the schools themselves for regular students only as per the curriculum of the subject concerned.
– No external examiner will be appointed by the Board for Class X.
– Practical answer books will not be supplied by the Board for Class X, the school shall make all arrangements themselves.
– The marks awarded by the examiners and uploaded on the link provided by the Board immediately after the conduct of each day’s practical examination/project assessment/ internal assessment.
Download: CBSE notice for practical exam schedule for winter-bound schools
Important Guidelines for Class 12
– For the regular students sponsored through LOC of Class XII, based on the eligibility status of the student(s), Practical examinations/ Project/ Internal assessments will be conducted in the school
– The Board will appoint External Examiners in each school to conduct Practical Examinations and Project Assessments. The school authorities are not authorized to make alternate arrangements for the conduct of examination/project assessment at the local level.
– The details of external examiners will be locked in the system and examination/assessment will be required to be conducted by these examiners only.
– To ensure fair and proper assessment, exams should invariably be conducted in two or three sessions in a day if the number of students is more than 30.